杭州夜生活,杭州桑拿,杭州龙凤桑拿按摩

Powered By Azk800!

Archive for May, 2019

19 May
Comments Off on Police says Swedish school killer was driven by ‘racist motives’

Police says Swedish school killer was driven by ‘racist motives’

Sweden was shocked by Thursday’s attack in which the assailant walked through a school stabbing students and staff in Trollhattan, an industrial town of about 50,000 inhabitants in western Sweden that has a large proportion of immigrants.

杭州桑拿

Police shot the suspect, a local man in his early 20s, who died of his injuries at a hospital. He had no criminal record.

“We are convinced that the assailant was driven by racist motives when he carried out the act,” police chief Niclas Hallgren told Swedish public service radio. 

“We have reached this conclusion based on what we found when we searched his apartment and his behaviour during the act, and also on the basis of how he selected his victims.”

Sweden in ‘shock’

King Carl XVI Gustav said Sweden was “in shock” following the attack, and that the royal family had received the news with “great dismay and sadness”.

Local media showed what it said was a picture of the assailant carrying a sword and dressed in a black trench coat and helmet, posing for pictures with students shortly before the attack.

“We thought it was a joke, a Halloween prank or something, but it wasn’t,” one witness student told TV4.

The victims have been named by Swedish daily Expressen as 17-year-old student Ahmed Hassan and 20-year-old teaching assistant Lavin Eskandar.

Ahmed Hassan reportedly came to Sweden from Somalia three years ago with his family.

“I ran to the school, but I couldn’t find Ahmed anywhwere. The police told me to go to the hospital and I was so scared,” Ahmed’s mother Kiin Mohamed Ali told Expressen.

MÖRDAD I SKOLAN. Ahmed blev offer för svärdmannen – mamman berättar om sorgen. 杭州桑拿,杭州夜生活,/cYlcw981uI pic.twitter杭州桑拿会所,/DEcMgNX9qo

— Expressen (@Expressen) October 22, 2015

Lavin Eskandar’s brother, Leith Eskandar, said his brother was trying to protect the children.

“All I know is that he protected others and not himself, and that he tried to protect the kids. He was the only one who managed to stop the attacker,” he told Expressen.

“FÖRSÖKTE SKYDDA BARNEN” . Elevassistenten Lavin, 20, offrade sig för eleverna 杭州桑拿,杭州夜生活,/qlSbpv2TFc pic.twitter杭州桑拿会所,/eDDLw0f2Mv

— Expressen (@Expressen) October 22, 2015

The attacker has been named by Swedish media as Anton Lundin Pettersson, a 21-year-old man who according to reports was “quiet and withdrawn.” Police have yet to confirm the identity of the suspected killer.

Anton, 21, misstänks för skolmorden 杭州桑拿,杭州夜生活,/KOKkzubIOT pic.twitter杭州桑拿会所,/WhlKwVcge8

— Aftonbladet (@Aftonbladet) October 22, 2015

Local media said the suspect’s social media accounts showed extreme right-wing tendencies.

Police would not give any details of his motive but said possible far-right sympathies were being looked into, as part of a broader investigation that was being assisted by Sweden’s security service.

The Kronan school is in Trollhattan, an industrial town of about 50,000 inhabitants in western Sweden that has a large proportion of immigrants and has been plagued by high unemployment after the demise of car company Saab which was headquartered there.

“This is a black day for Sweden”

Attacks in schools are rare in Sweden, with the last similar attack taking place near Gothenburg in 1961.

“This is a black day for Sweden,” Prime Minister Stefan Lofven said in a statement.

Police arrived minutes after the attack, following trails of blood smeared across the school corridors to find the assailant.

Police said they had responded to an emergency call saying a masked man with a sword was on the premises and that a person had been attacked at a cafeteria.

They shot the suspect, in his early 20s, who died later of his injuries at a hospital. He had no criminal record.

Photos by a local news agency showed several ambulances and police cars on the scene as the emergency services dealt with distraught adults and teenagers. A police cordon was marked out with white tape.

The lower grades of the school were criticized this year by Sweden’s education watchdog for failing to address problems in providing a safe and calm environment for students and staff, saying teachers struggled to conduct teaching in some classes.

19 May
Comments Off on Karlie Jade died in NSW: police

Karlie Jade died in NSW: police

Karlie Pearce-Stevenson was likely violently murdered in or around Belanglo State Forest, with detectives hopeful of making an arrest after turning up more evidence in house searches in South Australia and ACT.

杭州桑拿

Investigators believe they’ve spoken to people with “actual knowledge” of what happened to Karlie and her daughter Khandalyce Kiara Pearce and believe multiple people may have been involved.

Police are almost certain the young Alice Springs mum, was killed in NSW and put her time of death around December 2008, nearly two years before her remains were found.

But where and when Khandalyce died and how her remains came to be found near a suitcase alongside a South Australian highway 1200km away and five years later is still a mystery.

“We are currently pursuing a very strong line of inquiry but we are keeping an open mind,” NSW Police Homicide Squad Commander Mick Willing said.

“We’ve looked at and are now speaking to people who we suspect have actual knowledge of what occurred to this young mum and her little girl.”

Violent offenders in prison in NSW who were known to be in areas at the same time as Karlie and Khandalyce are among those questioned.

Police conducted a number of “very productive” searches of homes in South Australia and the ACT on Wednesday and Thursday.

The “fast-paced” and “complex” investigation is moving quickly and investigators are hopeful of a swift arrest.

“Our focus at the moment is on gathering evidence and building a strong case. We want to charge those responsible and ensure a conviction for what can only be described as a brutal, horrific murder of a young mum and her little girl,” Det Supt Willing said.

SA Police Detective Superintendent Des Bray said police were still wary that more murders may have been committed.

“The people who commit these crimes are such evil, horrible people, you have to have that in the back of your mind. But we don’t have any proof,” he said in Adelaide.

As well as family and friends, detectives have also ruled out a more recent owner of Karlie’s 1996 red or maroon VL Commodore station wagon.

It’s believed that person has provided police with information leading them to another potential suspect.

Karlie was 20 when she was last seen near Coober Pedy in South Australia with her then two-year-old daughter Khandalyce in November 2008.

Her body was found by trail bike riders in the notorious Belanglo State Forest in 2010.

“We still believe that friends and associates, people Karlie may have met or been in contact with while travelling between 2006 and 2010 hold the key to their deaths,” Det Supt Willing said.

In 2011, Karlie’s family and friends set up a Facebook page trying to find the young mum, begging her to contact her ill mother Colleen Povey before it was “too late”.

“Whatever has happened let it slide Call now and bloody hurry up! Please i am begging u xxx,” Gemma n Benny Gillie posted in December 2011.

Ms Povey died aged 44 in February 2012, still believing her daughter and granddaughter were safe and well interstate.

Meanwhile police have refused to comment on reports that a convicted child sex offender had been questioned over the murders.

A key suspect in the killings was in custody for child sex offences, Fairfax Media reported.

“NSW Police cannot provide any further information on the case at this stage,” a spokeswoman said.

19 May
Comments Off on Redbacks sting Vics to reach one-day final

Redbacks sting Vics to reach one-day final

South Australia’s team of no-names are just one win from an unlikely one-day cup triumph after another disciplined performance proved enough to see off Victoria by 56 runs in the elimination final at Drummoyne Oval.

杭州桑拿

The Redbacks will now face one more massive hurdle in the shape of in-form NSW in Sunday’s final, as they seek to end their five-year tournament drought.

Once again South Australia bowled a disciplined line and length to turn the screws on Victoria, who capitulated under the pressure, losing their final eight wickets for just 60 runs.

The Bushrangers were eventually bowled out for 194 from 46.4 overs, well short of South Australia’s 7-250.

The SA spinners played an important role with Adam Zampa (2-61) collecting the key wicket of top-scorer Rob Quiney, as well as captain Matthew Wade, while Tom Andrews dismissed Marcus Stoinis.

Quiney (71) and Stoinis (56) were the only players to get going for the Bushrangers, with the pair sharing a partnership of 113 for the second wicket.

But it was Redbacks batsman Alex Ross who played the innings of the match, hitting a career-best 97 not out to help his side rally after they slipped to 4-62.

“Winning the toss and batting first was pretty important, and we were pretty confident defending 250,” said Ross.

“They started slowly but with wickets in hand a side like Victoria can chase anything, so it was good that we kept taking wickets.

“We are just happy to play as a team, and get over the line as the underdog.

“We are really excited to be in the final, and anything can happen in a final, cliché or not.”

Defeat was a bitter pill to swallow for Victoria coach David Saker, with his side containing ten players that boast international experience.

“It is very disappointing given the talent we have in the room and we shouldn’t be losing 9-75,” he said.

“We got a decent start, but we chewed up some balls, and it put some pressure on the back end. That (performance) is not good.”

19 May
Comments Off on Kiwis shut down Aussie Test hopefuls

Kiwis shut down Aussie Test hopefuls

The look of Australia’s Test batting order is no clearer after three leading contenders failed to make a mark with the Prime Minister’s XI in Friday’s 102-run loss to New Zealand.

杭州桑拿

After setting a target of 307, the Black Caps – led by dangerman Trent Boult – made light work of Usman Khawaja, Cameron Bancroft and Joe Burns with the pink ball in Canberra, dismissing the trio for a combined total of six runs.

Adam Voges, however, brought up a respectable 55 as he, too, looks to fill one of the holes left by several retirements ahead of the three-Test series against the Kiwis starting in Brisbane on November 5.

An overly-enthusiastic Khawaja went for a duck after being caught off a swinging ball from Boult, while Bancroft was bowled on one by stand-in skipper Tim Southee.

Boult reduced the hosts to 3-13 after claiming Burns on five.

The left-arm quick ended with 3-27, having managed to find some movement on the normally slow, flat pitch with the bright ball under lights.

James Neesham also had success, getting three wickets for just 23 runs in New Zealand’s first tour match.

Khawaja and Bancroft’s opening partnership of one paled in comparison to the 196-run stand of Kiwi openers Tom Latham (131) and Martin Guptill (94) – the second biggest by a visiting side in the history of the traditional Manuka Oval fixture.

Ryan Carters top-scored for the PM’s XI with 74.

Khawaja, Bancroft, Burns and Voges will get another chance to press their claims on Saturday and Sunday in a two-day red ball Cricket Australia XI match with the Black Caps, featuring fellow hopefuls Shaun and Mitchell Marsh.

Peter Siddle, also looking to shore up his Test claims, didn’t have as much success with the pink ball as Boult earlier in the day, the veteran paceman ending the first innings with 1-54.

Jason Behrendorff got 3-56, while Ashton Agar (1-52), David Hussey (1-40) and Mark Steketee (1-79) also got on the board.

The Kiwis were without skipper Brendon McCullum, rested after recently returning from London where he gave evidence at the perjury trial of former teammate Chris Cairns.

BJ Watling, Kane Williamson and Matt Henry also sat out the day-nighter, but are expected to play a role in the CA XI clash.

Latham said the win was a nice way to start the tour and hoped to continue the momentum into the next two days.

He praised both Boult and Southee for their efforts in tearing down the PM’s XI top order.

“We’ve certainly got a lot of confidence in them,” he said.

“I think the way they’ve been bowling the last couple of years has been outstanding and they certainly set the tone at the top of the innings for us.”

Voges, whose half-century impressed retired wicketkeeper turned commentator Brad Haddin, relished the chance to look at the Kiwi attack having not faced them before.

“I get another opportunity over the next couple of days, so everytime I go out there I’ve just got to try and make as many runs as I possibly can,” he said.

“It was nice to get a few tonight but it would’ve been nice to get a lot more.”

19 May
Comments Off on Burger relishing one last battle with McCaw

Burger relishing one last battle with McCaw

With New Zealand captain McCaw expected to retire after the tournament, the South African hopes to seize the chance to secure future bragging rights over a player he said has won more test matches than he has played.

杭州桑拿

The sense of respect and admiration in that comment is that Burger has represented South Africa 84 times while McCaw will win his 147th cap on Sunday and will be seeking his 130th victory.

To compare his record, Burger said, would be like a golfer comparing himself to Tiger Woods. “It’s pretty tough”, the 32-year-old dynamic ball carrier said.

The pair are friends — Burger will try and chat on the field, although he admits “that’s pretty difficult to do with Richie”. But they will share a beer whatever the outcome and reminisce about “days gone by”

“We have become good mates, played against each other since 2003, and there have been a fair few contests and unfortunately I have been on the losing side of most of them. Let’s  hope I get some bragging rights tomorrow as it will be the last time we play against each other,” said Burger, who has lost 10 and won five of his tests against the All Blacks.

“Obviously on the field we are equals. We play a bit of a different style. We both have a massive work rate so we find each other at the bottom of the rucks, tackling or carrying the ball a hell of a lot.”

Carrying the ball is something Burger has done more than any other player in this tournament — a total of 80, which is 20 more than the next player (Michael Leitch of Japan).

Burger’s tigerish play is just one element the Springboks will need if they are to upset the world champions who clicked into ominous form with their quarter-final drubbing of France.

For Burger, the key to containing a potent All Blacks backline starts with stopping Julian Savea, the leading try-scorer in the tournament with eight.

“I hope he never runs at me — it would be mildly terrifying to say the least,” he joked.

“The big thing about them is their attack is phenomenal. They back their execution and skillset so they put you under more pressure than any other team in the world.

“When we’ve beaten them (only twice in the last 12 meetings) it starts with defence, not letting them have any tempo on the ball, trying to slow them down but then we create a lot of opportunities.”

(Editing by Mitch Phillips)